Supreme Driver Recruiting
Direct Hire Placement Agreement
The Direct Hire Placement Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into as of,
(“Customer”) and Supreme Driver Recruiting Ltd. Co, (“Provider”) for direct hire placement of applicants with Customer.
1. Under the terms of this Agreement, Provider will provide recruitment and direct hire services at the request of Customer. Provider may refer candidate drivers to Customer by providing verified driver applications that meet the requirements of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (“FMCSR”) Part 391. Provider will verify that all drivers will meet the minimum requirements in accordance with the FMCSR and as set forth by the Customer’s qualification guidelines. All driver qualification files will be provided to the Customer. The Customer will be responsible for all of the hired candidates drug testing.
2. Customers shall pay a $1750 Local driver placement, $2050 for Regional driver placement, $2250 for OTR direct placement (2 weeks out or more), $2550 flatbed & oilfield direct placement and $3550 for teams & owner operator direct placement. We ask for up to (30) calendar days to fill the position. In the event we do not complete the direct placement in that time frame (30 days) due to high customer volume, Customer's can request the Provider to continue the search or receive a $5,000 credit for our RingToHire package from Provider due to the no refund policy until the driver has been placed. Our Ring2Hire service allows drivers to call your company in regards to immediate job placement with you. This service allows you to hire more than one (1) qualified driver for your fleet. Ring2Hire service will be offered until you find your qualified driver.
3. If the Provider loses two (2) qualified drivers due to lack of communication or neglect to the account from the Customer, The Customer will not receive a $5000 credit for Ring2Hire service.
4. If the direct placement referred by Provider within fifteen (15) days of the date of hire is terminated from his or her position of employment, The Provider will replace that commercial driver at no cost as long as it is not negligence due to the Customer. Customers must notify the Provider within 1 to 2 days of termination in order to receive another qualified driver. If the Customer is notified that there is an issue with the qualified driver that was placed due to equipment, pay or promised routes and it is not fixed within the fifteen (15) days, Customer will not be honored a replacement driver.
5. The individuals whose signatures appear below each warrant that they are duly authorized to sign this Agreement on behalf of the company whose name appears above their signature. Each party represents and warrants that they have read this Agreement and fully understand its provisions. Each party represents and warrants that they have discussed this Agreement, in its entirety, with their respective attorneys, and this Agreement has been fully explained to the Customer. This Agreement will be confidential between the parties, and the existence of this Agreement will not be disclosed by either party to any third party (other than accountants and/or attorneys of the parties, who have a legitimate need to know, and who are bound by similar obligations of nondisclosure relative to this Agreement), except to the extent required by law or regulation.
6. Those provisions of this Direct Hire Placement Agreement which by their nature survive termination, shall so survive any termination hereunder, including any obligation to make payment under the terms of this Agreement.
TERM OF AGREEMENT. This Agreement shall become effective when the Customer returns the documents to the Provider: Signed copy of this Agreement, driver candidate qualifications, requirements for the position and guidelines of the job assignment. Customer agrees that any/all orders to Provider will be subject to the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement.
Type of driver needed: OTR, Regional, Local, Oilfield, Flatbed, O/O or Team Drivers